This product is for tutorial purposes only.
The AiPLC product catalog offers customization for businesses and products.
Options are provided for multi-country, multi-vendor and multi-product.
Products may contain the following:
– General information : name, description, price and taxes.
Please view the AiPLC Tutorial catalog for product configuration options.
$520.00 Duty Tariffs Excluded
A Tecron Hot Water Cylinder is a carefully refined copper water heater. Copper remains the global material of choice for the manufacturing of hot water cylinders because it has proven its durability and reliability over decades. Copper geysers have proven to be the geyser with the longest lifespan because copper is naturally corrosion resistant and is used in its natural form for the manufacturing of geysers. A copper geyser doesn’t require periodic servicing, like anode replacements. This makes a copper geyser more cost efficient over a long period of time. Copper is an environmentally friendly metal. It does not deteriorate and has the highest recycling rate of any engineering metal in the world. Copper is naturally biostatic, so it prevents bacterial growth on its surface.
- Capacity: 200L.
- SABS approved.
- Tecron cylinders use standard SABS approved elements and thermostats – thus, it’s easy to find and replace if necessary.
- All our products have an aesthetically appealing baked enamel finish.
- Tecron offers a comprehensive range of copper hot water cylinders to suit all water heating requirements.
- Tecron products are locally manufactured.
- Tecron Hot Water Cylinders are manufactured strictly in accordance with SABS specifications.
- Custom made cylinders and trays can be manufactured in accordance with customer specifications and requirements.
- 7 Year Guarantee.
- Configuration: Horizontal Internal Round Solar (External Round Solar in Galvanised Option).
- Electric Loading: 3 kW.
- Operational Pressure: 200 kPa.
- Diameter: 550 mm.
- Length: 1470 mm.
- Optional Colours: White, Grey, Green, Red or Black.
- Store Name: AfricaPLC | Marketplace Tutorial
- Vendor: AfricaPLC | Marketplace Tutorial
34 Impala Road
- No ratings found yet!
Contact the vendor for shipping policy.
Contact the vendor for refund policy.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Contact vendor for cancellation, return or exchange policy.
There are no enquiries yet.